This label recognises and confirms that the company receiving this Certification has defined and implemented a Quality system, meaning that the set of procedures, tools, indicators, and practices aimed at guaranteeing a level of quality for our customers fulfils the requirements of the standard.
The value of the Certification is twofold:
- internally: speaking the same language, improving functionality for customers of the services offered,
- externally: ensuring customer confidence in the services offered,strengthening and demonstrating our professionalism.
For our airports, the chosen standard is the 2015 ISO 9001 international standard.
All activity at both Nice Côte d'Azur and Cannes Mandelieu airports is certified.
ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
Our quality policy for our airports was established in 2000.
Airport Quality Policy
Download the document here:
It lays out the ambitious goal of making Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur a leader in Europe when it comes to quality of service.
The Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur have six general objectives:
- Regular assessment of client satisfaction (types of client, client expectations).
- Certifications for our activities.
- The formalisation of quality indicators in our procedure.
- The implementation of a benchmarking initiative with Europe's leading airports of equivalent size.
- Stakeholder integration: Establishment and deployment of an integrated approach to work, in collaboration with all airport operators.
- The social barometer: anonymous assessment of employee satisfaction.