Human Resources Policy
The Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur Company employs 570 people who work every day on two separate sites: Nice Côte d’Azur Airport and Cannes-Mandelieu Airport.
The Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur Company carries out a management role and offers jobs in a very wide range of areas:
- Strategic management, management, quality, security, environment
- Sales development
- Technical development (facilities, NICT,etc.)
- Sales expertise (airport engineering)
- Operations and maintenance jobs (development and management of airport services and resources)
- Area management (role of the property managing agent)
- Resource management (purchasing, information technology, legal, finance, human resources, communication, etc.)
The people who carry out these jobs meet the needs of companies, assistants, airport hub companies, passengers and attendants.
The Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur Company is personified in the men and women who represent our core strength. Each of them, individually and in teams, adopts and contributes to the strategy.
The key to our success is in our values: Openness, Approachability, Thoroughness, Accountability; values which are adopted by everyone, from the Management Committee through an attentive management structure to the workers themselves.
Our HR Policy
The Human Resources policy encourages the development of skills and accountability.
Skills development, with a strong focus on training and the dynamics of internal mobility, enables us to offer varied career paths. Accountability is encouraged through the setting of individual annual objectives.
The following performance tools are available to both managers and workers:
- Employee satisfaction survey
- Sandwich courses- Professional gender equality
- Management of older workers
- Corporate agreement
- Older workers' agreement
- Profit-sharing agreement
- Performance-related pay agreement
- Employee savings plan
- Health insurance coverage
Employing workers with disabilities is one of the pillars of our Human Resources policy.
All our job offers, sandwich course or internship opportunities are open to people living with disabilities.
Regardless of their qualifications, candidates are recruited both internally and externally on the basis of their skills, their motivation and their aptitude for the position.
To maintain and develop our skills: Training
- A training plan amounting to 4.7% of the payroll
- Around 70% of employees trained every year
- More than 200 different training programmes corresponding to our wide variety of jobs