Human Resources Policy
Each day, our 700 employees in 3 different countries serve airlines, agents, airport businesses, passengers and those waiting to drop off or pick up passengers.
Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is where most of our activity for commercial aviation is managed and where the largest number of our employees work. Our Cannes Mandelieu and Golfe de Saint-Tropez airports, as well as our foreign subsidiaries Sky Valet Spain and Portugal are more specifically dedicated to business aviation.
More than 70 jobs in the following sectors
- Operations: satisfying our customers
- Technical: developing our facilities
- Sales: developing our activities
- Security/Safety: preventing risks
- Legal, Finance, IT, Human Resources, Communications, Strategy and Sustainable Development, Internal Audits, etc.: supporting the Business Units and Operational Departments.
Our Key Values
- CUSTOMER ORIENTATION
Our HR Policy
In the aftermath of an unprecedented crisis for the aviation sector that wreaked havoc on all of our activities, the time has come to rebuild and look to the future.
In addition to a policy aiming to boost the skills and responsibility of our employees, we care about their well-being at work and a good work-life balance.
- Professional training
- Internal mobility with an average of 40% of open positions filled internally
- Diversity and Quality of Life at Work agreements
- Safety: a dynamic Health and Safety at Work initiative which allows each of our employees to come to work feeling completely safe
- Professional equality: the results of our calculations based on the French “Index for Equality between men and women” on 07/02/2024: 99 points out of 100, of which:
- Salary difference between men and women: 39 points/40
- Difference in the rates of individual pay increases: 20 points/20
- Difference in the rates of promotion: 15 points/15
- Percentage of employees who received pay increases in the year following maternity leave: 15 points/15
- Equality among the 10 highest salaries: 10 points/10